Thursday, July 19, 2007

Wed - Training

Met Adam and Tim out in Federalsburg for an afternoon of throwing. Not a bad night! Was great to get out and throw with the guys again. I haven't seen them in a while. My throws were pretty aweful. I expected that after the lifts I had the day before. My hammer really showed how blasted my upper body was. Think the best I could pull of was a 63' to 64' HH. It was all good though. I can feel the mojo coming back. It wasn't a bad day for all of us though. Adam blew out a 2' PR on the light weight, 47+ feet. I think he was pretty happy about that. His WOB is looking pretty good too. Speaking of WOB, Tim was coaching me on the spin. Can't say I throw any higher with it but I was clearing the bar and not falling on my arse. There may be something to that spinny crap! Wrapped up around 9ish and was home watching the tube at 10pm. Overall a good night.

No comments: