Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sun - Training at Birch's

Had a good day at Birch's. Broke 30' with the stone finally with a 31' and change. Managed to get out a few 46' LWD and one at 47' which makes me feel pretty good this long after being out of the game. Hammer is still stuck in the mid 80's. I think I have lost the flex in my back and it's throwing me off.
Dave brought out his Ironmind pulling harness and we ended the day with a few pulls on Birch's Chevy Tahoe. The videos don't show it well but these were on a uphill grade. Much MUCH harder than I thought it would be!!!

Videos from Birch's site:

Birch pulling
Eric Pulling (With Birch's lovely commentary)

I only had flipflops and my throwing shoes with me so I barowed a pair of running shoes from Birch. In the first clip I didn't have them laced tight enough and stepped out of them. I tried to keep going but was losing my traction :( Next two pulls went ok, but man was I tired!

No comments: