Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Initial measurements for the journal

These will be my starting measurements for this journal. Like I said, I'm already 6 weeks into my routine and have made some nice gains. I've added a full inch to my biceps and wasn't keeping track of anything else. Now I will try to keep a record. I will try to get a pic up post workout on Wednesday(legs) or Thursday(Chest/shoulder).

These are cold measurements, no pump.

  • Neck - 18 1/2 in
  • Chest - 49 1/2 in
  • Bicep - 17 3/4 in
  • Forearm - 14 in
  • Thigh - 25 in
  • Calf - 18 1/4
  • Weight - 272 pounds
These are all target areas, so I should be able to track my progress pretty well. I am losing some fat too, so I may actually lose some size as I lean out. I have been holding in the 269-272 range for about 2 weeks now. I imagine I'll start dropping as soon as I build enough muscle to use all of the calories I take in. My diet is not changing yet. I'll reevaluate my diet if I start losing strength.

No comments: